Friday, February 22, 2008

a "stare" of a different kind…

HOLY MUDDA @##$@!!% FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! LOOK SOMEPLACE ELSE PULEEEEZ!!!! is what I wanna shout at this aunty kinda figure who has been constantly staring at me as if she’s spotted someone from America’s Most Wanted (and hopefully not from NBC’s To Catch a Predator" – I wanna give the people they trap on that show a one way ticket to Kabul for the crime they commit – they deserve the wobbly walk with wide open legs for a long long time after a "Kabuli treatment")

Not even a blink of an eye and if it wasn’t for a smile every now and then and her "southern/desi style" chewing a gum I would think she is a dead person sitting.

Looking at the positive side of things, this is still waaay better than if the dude sitting in front of her were staring. I that was the case, I would have been deported for … what they call that in this country… assault and battery charges???

Wow… she can do that??? She is almost asleep but her one eye is still locked on to me… wide open... .not to let me out of her sight.

I check out my reflection in the glass to see if I’ve got something on me or sumtin and find me sane… the normal me…. nothing noticeable. So why the fck is she doing this? Have no clue and also no plans to talk to her.

Maybe she is still stuck at the 9/11 incident. Stares at that time were the norm and I would just ignore and carry on with my life. Maybe I remind her of her long lost son.... or maybe.... just maybe... she wants to hook me up with her Jessica Simpson/Aishwarya Rai kinda look alike daughter.... which if was the case I'm sure my wife would have not had a problem permitting me to do so :p

Well this is freaking me out and I'm just gonna go change my seat. Not even worth the topic that I wrote!!!

Never again am I going to sit in the lower end of the train car facing the passengers. Never mind the perks, this is just not worth it. Hope she gets off at the stop before mine… WIERDO!!!

1 comments:

Hedy said...

Fabulous! I had a similar experience on the train -WAIT- maybe it was the same woman! Maybe she's actually blind in that eye...who knows but this is GREAT. Your blog is fun and enlightening, two of my very favorite things. :)