Monday, February 25, 2008

He Said... She Said... and the 'cycle'.

Isn't it just awesome watching the presidential race here in the US of Amreeka!!!

Though I had always thought Hillary was at her post menopause (is that a term??) stage, it seems the all natural PMS is paying her a visit these last few days.

I mean... have u heard her recently.... she has fallen far behind in the candidacy and all she does now is crap about Obama, McCain and now the media. I swear it was not too long ago when she promised positive campaigning and now she starts the 'real' fun kinda politics.

This is where I, instead of watching a movie, sit back, relax, and put on a presidential debate on my new 52inch LCD and enjoy every minute of it. OH.. not quite of a geek I am, but I do flip the channels and only tune in when Hillary craps all over the debate.

Seriously... just imagine, if she were the president and the way she is now.... all the third world countries would be scared shit for like 5 days every month, starting from the 28th day. She could just drop a bomb anyplace to her liking... probably starting from Iran since his president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been ungaling (desi word for fingering) Amreeka all the time.

Bill Clinton - hats off to u dude for putting up with such a beeatch!!! and remember... us desi guys never blamed u for boning (or cigaring) Monica. U deserve a lot better than Hillary.... err... that would be anything else that moves.

Now... in my counthry.... if political candidates speak against the other as open as they do here... the TV/news/media stations are destroyed, there is a riot in a city, and most probably trainee suicide bombers practice all over the country.

I love how organized everything is here. Aaah.. the respect for mankind.... except for Hillary, who gets none.... unless her PMS wears off.

1 comments:

Hedy said...

HEY! I like the new layout...very cool. And I love the Hillary stuff. She's just awful.