Thursday, March 6, 2008

Avoidance

"are you avoiding me?"... this is what I was asked for the second time today.

Got me wondering.. have I really been ignoring friends? The homies who had been there for everything over the years (and weeks). Been so tied up with work and home stuff… I truly don’t remember the last time I had a decent conversation with anyone.

Hell yeah…. I’ve been unknowingly ignoring them – but never avoiding!! Time to set things right. Will be calling each and every one and also will meet up with them someplace.

Here’s a sample Mirza apology:

“o’ye blogmaster hedy.. *bow* *bow*. thy subject cometh before you to seek’th forgiveness. for the act of ignorance, for which he is ashamed of. the pain caused to thee… the hurt that cometh with it. the err is unforgivable… but then.. we are human’eth; make mistake’th, but not avoid’th. forgive as it is divine. mercy o’blogmaster hedy.. i beg’th thy mercy. *bow* *bow*”

OK… now… get back to normal or I continue with above BS for another 10 pages.

:)

0 comments: